Friday, June 27, 2008

WELCOME!

Good Morning

Coffee has been my "comfort food" for as long as I can remember. I love the way coffee smells. I love the way coffee tastes but most importantly I love the fellowship that surrounds coffee.

So I created this blog in an effort to come together with friends, have a cup of coffee and openly share our hopes, our dreams and our fears.


This is a place for you to be encouraged and to encourage others as we embrace the journey of life through parenthood.

Here is a little about me:

I am happily married (14 years) to the love of my life. We have 3 amazing kids. 2 we adopted from Russia in 2004 and 1 we adopted domestically in 2006. Life in our home is busy, noisy, messy, fun and full of love. We love the Lord, we love life and we love sharing what the Lord has done in our life.

We invite you on this journey with us and pray your time here will be blessing filled!

Will you join me for a cup of coffee?

0 comments: